Monday, August 10, 2009

Up, Up, Up!

I liked this idea of Evan's, so I'm copying him. (Besides, I needed something to listen to while I upload the 900 pictures I took of North Dakota.)

Up, Up, Up!
1. M83 - Up!


2. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill


3. Minus the Bear - Hey, Wanna Throw Up? Get Me Naked


4. Dizee Rascal - Fix Up Look Sharp


5. Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Dial Up
Why can I only ever find shitty live clips of Ted Leo?


6. The Get Up Kids - Up on the Roof
This is one of my favorite GUK songs.


7. Elvis Costello - Pump It Up


8. Georgie James - Look Me Up
[FYI: Georgie James is an awesome band that is no longer together. Check them out if you can. So so so so good.]


9. Ben Hardt - Looking Up While the Bombs Fall Down
[Pittsburgh musician!]

10. Oasis - Listen Up
[I used this song in a middle school video project about my life.]


11. Aimee Mann - Wise Up


12. Hey Mercedes - What You're Up Against

13. The Swell Season - When Your Mind's Made Up


14. Barenaked Ladies - Light Up My Room
[I used this song in a high school English project.]


15. New Buffalo - Cheer Me Up Thank You
[New Buffalo wrote the Feist song 1, 2, 3, 4.]


16. The Promise Ring - Wake Up April

17. Stars - Look Up


18. Owen - I Woke Up Today

No comments:

Post a Comment