Sunday, August 9, 2009

Up Yours!



UP just came out in Singapore, so I checked it out and was pretty happy. The trailer was kinda awkward/dumb, so I thought Pixar may've lost their touch, but they haven't.

I'm bored, so here's a playlist of tracks with the word "UP" in the title. Didn't take long thanks to iTunes search. To be honest, I forgot I had half of these songs.

I have no life.

1. curtis mayfield - move on up

(hit the HQ button when available. or watch on YouTube and add "&fmt=18 to the end for HQ...if you're so inclined)


2. against me! - up the cuts



3. the faint - worked up so sexual



4. blink 182 - shut up



5. jenny lewis with the watson twins - rise up with fists!!!



6. a tribe called quest - steve biko (stir it up)



7. spice girls - spice up your life



8. bruce springsteen - further on (up the road)



9. hey mercedes - what you're up against

What Youre Up Against - Hey Mercedes


10. jimmy eat world - electable (give it up)



11. kevin devine - you'll only end up joining them



12. the movielife - takin it out and choppin it up

Takin It Out And Choppin It Up - The Movielife


13. the bouncing souls - break-up song



14. elliott smith - bottle up and explode!



15. lil jon and the east side boyz - put yo hood up



16. the starting line - up & go

Up And Go - The Starting Line


17. ryan adams - come pick me up



18. bob dylan - tangled up in blue



19. arcade fire - wake up



20. rick astley - never gonna give you up




just under 74 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment